It went Good dear❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It went Good dear❤️
Originally posted by: ..Supriya..
New threaddd
NINA we spoke very less
Soni haa I had to do so much research uske baad bhi im not sure of any of my answers
Haina i am not sure of any of my ans🤣 even after that many research
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Any SRH or MI supporter 😭
Me
Acha really
Kkr and Punjab are my favorite from start
Finally SRH supporter 🤗🤗I support SRH. Neutral towards MI
Keep playing guitar
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Humne kabhi baat ki hai??
We used to talk yes
Haan coz ppl mostly dislike kkr
Yes I did. I don't follow BB.
Questions are ok ok😆