tum logon ne reviewing bhi kiya mein toh jhat phat mein bhejdi🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Hopefully you matched your answers with me😆 since you didn't send them for reviewing😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tum logon ne reviewing bhi kiya mein toh jhat phat mein bhejdi🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Hopefully you matched your answers with me😆 since you didn't send them for reviewing😆
Nahi sacchi mainOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Zamaane ka yahin gham hai sabko memory loss hai🤣
Dosti kuch samay ki hoti hai for some and phir jab woh dost haq jamaaye toh galat hai won insaan
Yeh kya hai...dosti main kuch toh haq hota hai yaar dost par...
And some toh are only there for selfish motives...jab kuch unkeliye na karo toh itna hurt karte hai...
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aapko vampire banane mein itna kya interest hai?🤣
I want to see your real side 😂🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Mein hi kya joh exam mein cheating nahi karpati thi , exam paper se kahi dyaan jaye toh darr lagta tha. On the top of that cctv and 2 invigilators
Same here
Upar sy hamesha front wali seat hi milti hai
Yes only when Shukla is not there 🤣
I do take pride in saying I am a snake...very very cunning but yaar batane ki kya zarurat hai logon ko🤣I am such bad cheater. Once I tried to ask a fill in the blank from my friend but i was not able to understand what she is saying. After that I decided that I am nill in this. I can't do cheating.
Don't be sad. Kuch toh log kahengy logon ka kaam hai kehna.
Hume try karna chaiye tha but ab kya
Yes ... More than watching d show ... I like to read posts in forum 🤣
Ek thapad milegi tuje 🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
13 pm of 30 Feb is good for you?🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bohot log dosti bhool jaate hai
Log tu sab kuch hi bhool jaty hein
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
tum logon ne reviewing bhi kiya mein toh jhat phat mein bhejdi🤣
Isiliye bolti hoon, reviewing is impt. I told everyone to send me their answers, I will review them, but no one sent, so I sent my answers