Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thanks for sharing.i hope male lead usama khan ho.
I think it is a daily soap.😃
I think it is a daily soap.😃
Yup
I like Zainab Shabbir. She is promising.
Although it seems like a soap but on the script it’s written serial.
BTs.Ali Abbas yahan bhi😕

Ali Abbas accepts every character he get
I see many faces of Geo and Hum dramas like: Ali Abbas, Zainab , Agha Mustafa , and Syed Arez. 😃
Who is Agha Mustafa?is he Agha Ali 's cousin?I see many faces of Geo and Hum dramas like: Ali Abbas, Zainab , Agha Mustafa , and Syed Arez. 😃
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
thanks for sharing.i hope male lead usama khan ho.
Your wish fulfilled Usama Khan is also in it, though I guess he is not the lead because leads are Ali Abbas and Hajra Yamin.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGh9H0Dnp_i/?igshid=gg6i2vbum37n