Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Like Sumo's chai?🤣
Smoking hot like fresh chai....lol why am I like this 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Like Sumo's chai?🤣
Smoking hot like fresh chai....lol why am I like this 😆
Jija hain woh tumhare! (he's your brother-in-law)
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes....I never called anyone babe...I just called Shravan good...and ofcourse mere voh....my voh won my heart again yesterday☺️🤣
Voh? Who is your voh?
For months Isa thought that Babu meant yourwala babe🤣 she thought I was calling Bucky that wala Babe🤪 then I later clarified my Babu is out of sisterly love....not Babe wala...
You had once told her that Babe is like Babu....you meant it is unisex and can be used for anyone but she went by that meaning...we both had messed Isa's meaning of Babe....so she said that you call many people Babe so I just reminded her of your present gesture of calling Namit a babe🤣
It seems I'm the only one who's extremely happy with this show right now cause rest of ITV is so effing full of trash 🤬🤣
This is like that spotlight of some effort in story writing and plot development and everything I love to watch☺️
Originally posted by: 5ZYB5IO636IMCN5E
You said it perfectly........Merci pour votre👍🏼
Meaning😒
Originally posted by: 75MX3M5HSXBN2PK5
Yes...he is cool dude............that's not the best pics of him...YPNKH...guy
That was the first pic I found of him 😆 he's pretty cool...tall, dark, and handsome
Yes😆
Mohit is jija but Shravan nahi na.
And Shravan is army officer. Mohit nahi na 😎
😛
Originally posted by: J4CA5K2ZFAXTVZQ2
Phir se....you started..........I just came back after seeing your this post...everyone calls me sassy.. for you........😭
Aww...sassy isn't a bad thing 😭 I won't say it if you don't like it. I think it's what makes you so funny...you're so brutally honest 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5