Those who missed IG live..
Here's Mugdha singing bit of Ishq Sufiyana❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGIc65uhhHr/?igshid=1as9qu53v35r6
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Those who missed IG live..
Here's Mugdha singing bit of Ishq Sufiyana❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGIc65uhhHr/?igshid=1as9qu53v35r6
me too😔Originally posted by: livelytanu
I have been saying this since ages.
ughhh tell me about it. Same sis 🤢Originally posted by: livelytanu
This turning point is making me worried now. 😆
❤️❤️Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Those who missed IG live..
Here's Mugdha singing bit of Ishq Sufiyana❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGIc65uhhHr/?igshid=1as9qu53v35r6
I hope both of them com live soon and give us dollops of Krishdha and Pranbir updates. 😆
I think it will be Abhigya reunion. She said major turning point na? What else can it be?
I want them both to sing Ishq Sufiyana❤️Originally posted by: livelytanu
❤️❤️
I hope both of them com live soon and give us dollops of Krishdha and Pranbir updates. 😆
think so.Originally posted by: livelytanu
I think it will be Abhigya reunion. She said major turning point na? What else can it be?
I am super annoyed with the hit&miss.
Yes. Ekta chose a great song for Pranbir. Its better than the one used on the original couple. I Love the original song as well. 😆Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I want them both to sing Ishq Sufiyana❤️
I am annoyed with their hit and miss too. But don't know whether there will be much left to see after their reunion. So I have this 50-50 opinion about Abhigya reunion.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3