lol, so they are visiting the forum? 😲Originally posted by: XQX7U3TBO2Z5YZOT
He is aware. And said that we will like the upcoming twist😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
lol, so they are visiting the forum? 😲Originally posted by: XQX7U3TBO2Z5YZOT
He is aware. And said that we will like the upcoming twist😳
wassup
Ha ha ha...I have a gift for you...in The BOTM...hope you'll be able to recognize...please lemme know....
lol, so they are visiting the forum? 😲
They read almost everything on twitter😆 from there they got to know. 😆
Originally posted by: ZXFPAOFLMBFSHQFO
He is aware. And said that we will like the upcoming twist😳
Mishtiiiiiii ❤️ It was a pleasant surprise to see your name pop up on twitter! sorry I didn't reply...I only came on twitter to tell Uday to not turn Shravan into a misogynistic jerk 😆 He liked my comment btw
yeah right now..i learned to multitask..😆
That's good that you are doing well.
Yeah same here....my current city is also in red zone but I only go out when needed. How's work...I know you were super busy when we last talked
Just finished a class. Feeling tired. 🤪
Hi Mishti! Yes....3 musketeers from the US...visting here...you folks are sleeping....
oh goodness...shit, i hope they arent offended...bc someone mentioned that they visit the forum too..Originally posted by: FTB6JFOUID6NMY43
They read almost everything on twitter😆 from there they got to know. 😆
Mishtiiiiiii ❤️ It was a pleasant surprise to see your name pop up on twitter! sorry I didn't reply...I only came on twitter to tell Uday to not turn Shravan into a misogynistic jerk 😆 He liked my comment btw
Muaaaaah! ❤️🤗
I lauuuu you!
No sorry between friends please!
I tweeted about SuVan corner destroyed and Uday liked it 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5