Phew! So how will they shoot bank if they're shooting for 7 days daily?
Has his dialogue writer startedreading romance novels?
I’ve got some dialogues! Used to love romance novels.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Phew! So how will they shoot bank if they're shooting for 7 days daily?
Has his dialogue writer startedreading romance novels?
I’ve got some dialogues! Used to love romance novels.
Yesterfkday was bts day indeed
Loads of bts pics came
Plus thankfully episode will come today with some editing 🤣
PH to sunne se rahe
I dont know why using old scenes when voice Is enough
Yes still she didn’t get such a dumb she is 🤦♀️
She gets it.😉
She came to collect evidence against him
Not to ignite hormones 😆
She cannot multitask. Yet🤣
Rrahul birthday wishes from crew
And the excited helly said happy birthday 🤣
2and oct they shot ganesha broken glass n aarti sequences.
Uff in hurry poor editing
Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Good morning guys🤗
Glad u all finished this ❤️
Thanks a ton darshi sarvz sofu rani indra 🤗
1st AT to finish soonish
It’s been our pleasure. We’ve got Sofna with her creative mind, it’s been fun 😂
Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Yesterfkday was bts day indeed
Loads of bts pics came
Plus thankfully episode will come today with some editing 🤣
PH to sunne se rahe
I dont know why using old scenes when voice Is enough
Exactly!
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I’ve got some dialogues! Used to love romance novels.
But the one's used in today's episode where quite weird especially with Vansh conveying more in action/expression compared to words.
But the one's used in today's episode where quite weird especially with Vansh conveying more in action/expression compared to words.
I’m watching it later with my mom who likes to yell at Anu
Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
Dumbest actually got onto every nerves now
Plus blunder her POV isnt there
I thought she's the most vocal about her point if view - even in promos 🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
It’s been our pleasure. We’ve got Sofna with her creative mind, it’s been fun 😂
I enjoy watching chemistrilicious couples 😛
But forum is always better than show 😳