She is in our list?
She wasn’t there when were discussing it so she couldn’t tell us.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She is in our list?
She wasn’t there when were discussing it so she couldn’t tell us.
🤗 Thank you
❤
So it's
Annie
Darshi
And Sravs
And anyone I've missed out?
Nads is an golden oldie friend😆
Ziva and Anysia and I forgot the name of the beautiful girl from Serbia.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah cz vansh was unconscious.. so he didn’t know what transferred by her under the blanket 😉🤣
I saw a clip where he's thanking her for what she did and she's avoiding meeting his eyes.
Does he actually know what she did?
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤗 Thank you
🤗
Sejal kidnapped by Aryan
Wohi baaki tha.. who knows they are planning for ArJal ship..🤣
❤
So it's
Annie
Darshi
And Sravs
And anyone I've missed out?
Nads is an golden oldie friend😆
Don’t forget Rani. She joins when she can
I saw a clip where he's thanking her for what she did and she's avoiding meeting his eyes.
Does he actually know what she did?
He didnt give us time to know ,he got angry on Ridz😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Wohi baaki tha.. who knows they are planning for ArJal ship..🤣
So he’s going to trade the box for Sejal?