Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thats good. More power to you and your boy..👍🏼
Stay positive always...🤗
I’m positive now that Rrahul is back so will the OG vansh. Can’t wait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Thats good. More power to you and your boy..👍🏼
Stay positive always...🤗
I’m positive now that Rrahul is back so will the OG vansh. Can’t wait
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You are welcome dear🤗
Ohh i broke your heart or what??😆
Just kidding ❤️
I cant believe i used a broken heart🤣
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
Yess , i am waiting for this trackit will be so interesting.
Yup
Fans be like - interesting very interesting..
Vansh ( in his mind) - i am impressed sweetheart 😆
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
I cant believe i used a broken heart🤣
🤣I unbroken your heart.. dw🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yup
Fans be like - interesting very interesting..
Vansh ( in his mind) - i am impressed sweetheart 😆
We will be impressed if we get a good track😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣I unbroken your heart.. dw🤣
I am glad u did 😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I’m positive now that Rrahul is back so will the OG vansh. Can’t wait
🤗👍🏼
Yup Vansh Is Back..😎
N his smartness and suaveness would be back...😎
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
We will be impressed if we get a good track😆
Me too. Just something that makes sense and I’ll be happy. Oh and some more bedroom scenes with Dadi 😂😂
Gals am leaving ...it's 00.09 at my place ....the boys are already aslept😆😆...see u all trow...
GN SD
TC Stay blessed😇😇😇 Rab Rakha 🤗🤗
Gals am leaving ...it's 00.09 at my place ....the boys are already aslept😆😆...see u all trow...
GN SD
TC Stay blessed😇😇😇 Rab Rakha 🤗🤗
Night Ziva!