Awwee that is soooo cute and sweet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Awwee that is soooo cute and sweet.
Originally posted by: dipali13
Yaar ajj ke episode mai K ne Vansh ki vo gun jo uss ne Ridhima ko shadi ki raat gift ki thi wo hi thi kya? 🤔
Havent watched the episode . But Aisa maine EDT thread mein episode update mein padha. Wohi same gun thi.
Originally posted by: dipali13
Yaar ajj ke episode mai K ne Vansh ki vo gun jo uss ne Ridhima ko shadi ki raat gift ki thi wo hi thi kya? 🤔
I don't remember. I don't think it is.
It could be the same gun but Kabirs.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Havent watched the episode . But Aisa maine EDT thread mein episode update mein padha. Wohi same gun thi.
How can he get that gun 😡Who dare to touch Riansh gun😡🤬
Originally posted by: dipali13
How can he get that gun 😡Who dare to touch Riansh gun😡🤬
God knows re I need to watch the episode to see it clearly. But rangu us par 7.30 aayega.
Where are you guys?? Sravz, Nadia, Indra, Rani, Sofi..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Where are you guys?? Sravz, Nadia, Indra, Rani, Sofi..
I know. Normally at this time, everyone is here. Unless, they are busy.
Originally posted by: dipali13
Yaar ajj ke episode mai K ne Vansh ki vo gun jo uss ne Ridhima ko shadi ki raat gift ki thi wo hi thi kya? 🤔
Yes it is same gun
Cvs doesn’t know that viewers has sharp observation, so they recycle 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
I don't remember. I don't think it is.
It could be the same gun but Kabirs.
Annie it is same gun
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Where are you guys?? Sravz, Nadia, Indra, Rani, Sofi..
Aagyi last day of vacation so sitting and crying 😭😭😭