After watching Kaka's scene today I feel Kaka will accept Bon after this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
After watching Kaka's scene today I feel Kaka will accept Bon after this
Haa, jo bhi Ani bon bond bahut strong hoga ab
Haan gathbandhan ab bahut majbut hai
I hope we will get a new promo 😔 Ish October wala brothel promo whole October na dekhna padhe 😵
Originally posted by: Prit_007
After watching Kaka's scene today I feel Kaka will accept Bon after this
He will thode natak karege but he loves his little bahu a lot❤️
Mere hisab se durga puja 2 hafte baad hongi🤣
Ek week brothel ek week mini ka drame ko diye hai🤣
no listmist he will be there for her after this much happened he will not step back
I know kavya😳
Originally posted by: listmist
He will thode natak karege but he loves his little bahu a lot❤️
Ha ❤️
Aur today he said nah something like that ❤️
Thankyou Gurvi❤️Originally posted by: spacebutterfly
Beautiful edit
Originally posted by: listmist
Mere hisab se durga puja 2 hafte baad hongi🤣
Ek week brothel ek week mini ka drame ko diye hai🤣
Mini ke drame itne din me khatam nhi huye ek week me kya khaak hoga lol 🤣
Okay chal good night meri behen 🤗Kal baatein hongi ❤️
He said ki maine apne ram sita ko apne haathon se vanwas bhej diya😭
He was soo excited to welcome his bahu n beta