Nisha he boli wo meri mom ki fan ho gayi 😆
abey! maine bola tha! Nisha nahi! jaake properly read karo! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nisha he boli wo meri mom ki fan ho gayi 😆
abey! maine bola tha! Nisha nahi! jaake properly read karo! 🤣
Originally posted by: Sitara77
Mein kaha se a geyi...
wahi toh main pooch rahi hu! 😆
Random and funny story.
Me and my sister were talking about a film that she wants to watch. My hubby wasn't really listening, all he heard was cinema. So je decided to book tix for me and him. He saw the trailer 15 20 mins ago and said I'm not going. He didn't realise what film it was. I did say, I didn't want to watch it but he was adamant that we should just go. I was going to go for my nachos and drink. lol.
The film name is 'After We Collided'. I just found it funny and thought I would share it on here. lol
abey! maine bola tha! Nisha nahi! jaake properly read karo! 🤣
Really🤣Sorry
Haan yaar 🤣😛
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
Random and funny story.
Me and my sister were talking about a film that she wants to watch. My hubby wasn't really listening, all he heard was cinema. So je decided to book tix for me and him. He saw the trailer 15 20 mins ago and said I'm not going. He didn't realise what film it was. I did say, I didn't want to watch it but he was adamant that we should just go. I was going to go for my nachos and drink. lol.
The film name is 'After We Collided'. I just found it funny and thought I would share it on here. lol
Haha! So did you watch the movie in the end? 😆
Haan yaar 🤣😛
main bhi sone ja rahi hu! ab yahan 2am hogayi! 😆
Good night mariya 🤗
Haha! So did you watch the movie in the end? 😆
No, I cancelled the tickets.
I didnt really feel like going. If I was going to go, I would have taken my sister, since she wants to watch it.
Good night 🤗
Me bhi chali