After the trouble I have had today.. This might be the last new gif for a while 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
After the trouble I have had today.. This might be the last new gif for a while 😆
you make and send it to me. 😠 Itna chota sa kaam bhi you can't do.Originally posted by: CaptainV
After the trouble I have had today.. This might be the last new gif for a while 😆
Originally posted by: CaptainV
After the trouble I have had today.. This might be the last new gif for a while 😆

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
you make and send it to me. 😠 Itna chota sa kaam bhi you can't do.

Using your temporary solution 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Ritu asked me to make bookcovers for her and I did 🥺
Also we had a lot of trials.
And I saved all of them to convert into edits 😁
Wow wow ankie
They are amazingly beautiful.
The first one is the best among the three
working it is 😠 aj sabne mera dimag ka dahi kiya 😠
From Pavan to Ritu to V to Niyati to my students to my parents to abhi buss Mithi is left 😠 mithi aa tu bhi banale dahi. Phir armaan jaise hass lena 😠😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
From Pavan to Ritu to V to Niyati to my students to my parents to abhi buss Mithi is left 😠 mithi aa tu bhi banale dahi. Phir armaan jaise hass lena 😠😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
From Pavan to Ritu to V to Niyati to my students to my parents to abhi buss Mithi is left 😠 mithi aa tu bhi banale dahi. Phir armaan jaise hass lena 😠😂
For first time mujhe chodke sab tera dimang chat rahe hain 🤣