Originally posted by: caller123
Why not? All are waiting for such a wedding . 🤣
Miniwas will be fire on screen dekh lena! 😆 BW will make sure mini falls in love with him 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: caller123
Why not? All are waiting for such a wedding . 🤣
Miniwas will be fire on screen dekh lena! 😆 BW will make sure mini falls in love with him 😉
Yeah I think media is not allowed on sets
Kate👍🏼😆Originally posted by: caller123
They will be Minirab. Cannot take Sau as they both have it🤣
I already shipped to them.🤣
SauSau🤣
I too can see her with anyone expect Ani. I don't mind if she marries Bihari even 🤣🤣
Miniwas will be fire on screen dekh lena! 😆 BW will make sure mini falls in love with him 😉
*ting *ting *ting
Ish....
Yeh kya? Yahan toh alag hi chal raha hai🤣Miniwas will be fire on screen dekh lena! 😆 BW will make sure mini falls in love with him 😉
Originally posted by: caller123
SauSau🤣
I too can see her with anyone expect Ani. I don't mind if she marries Bihari even 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Anirudh saying gobar feko mujhe par😭😆
Aniruddh's madman show as the opening scene of the episode🤣
he took gobar in his hands and all🤢
Yeh kya? Yahan toh alag hi chal raha hai🤣
kahan kya chal raha hai?