Originally posted by: listmist
Me too.😭. Don't knw why we are not getting such interview
corona ke vajah se😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: listmist
Me too.😭. Don't knw why we are not getting such interview
corona ke vajah se😳
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Agar bon hoti toh kya kar leta ani? ❤️
Meri sui to hug me hi atki hai🤣
Very much liked it Kate.. 🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Don't you like it?🤣
🤣Originally posted by: listmist
Tumhe badi jaldi hai usse girane ki🤣
😆Originally posted by: listmist
Meri sui to hug me hi atki hai🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Me too🤣 And many. Only they like her.🤣
I want Mini to marry Saurab .
Saurab weds Saudamini
Match made with Sau.🤣
Munshiji has two wives🤣
So the son🤣What's wrong ?
If father can handle two so son too will be able to do 🤣
I can see mini with anyone except ani 🤣
So I won't mind sausau 😆
Originally posted by: caller123
Hope so. Cannot wait we were tortured more than one month
Exaaaccctttllllyyy
Didn't episode started yet??😲
They will be Minirab. Cannot take Sau as they both have it🤣Very much liked it Kate.. 🤣
I already shipped to them.🤣
Kya??? 🤣