In the promo it's just looks like he's playing around with her. I didn't get much negative vibe there even Veer had push Bani under the pool. These two are animals they will attack eachother and promos are misleading.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
In the promo it's just looks like he's playing around with her. I didn't get much negative vibe there even Veer had push Bani under the pool. These two are animals they will attack eachother and promos are misleading.
I want them to show something different here no need to go the typical way. They can make him grey shades but also a guide for Bani who will help her move on with Veer.
Originally posted by: AutumnColors
I want them to show something different here no need to go the typical way. They can make him grey shades but also a guide for Bani who will help her move on with Veer.
Exactly, I am expecting different than the usual predictions, because I too am not getting negative vibes from him. He is someone who is here to help Bani, not harm her, is my strong feeling. But let's see. And makers have always surprised us. So I want to see what they show.
Koi vani ka dance original song kurban hua ke sath drive pe upload kardo please
I have a feeling that Jay and Co might have a hand in this new Veer/original Aakesh face wala.
But he will end up helping Bani instead.
As usual Jay ka popat hone wala hain because this new Verr/Aakesh look-alike will be the key to Jay's true nature that will be revealed in front of Bani.