Ab tumhari baari😆Originally posted by: blackhole
tumhari baari😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab tumhari baari😆Originally posted by: blackhole
tumhari baari😆
Congratulations Kavya you became senior member🥳🤗mahi I messed you how was your exam dear
You mean missed right?😆mahi I messed you how was your exam dear
It was great ❤️
yeah😍😍
Ab Oni dada jaldi nahi milega 😆Ani Dada ke samne bhi bole
shaheen 😍😍😍😍 you all look like a family to meCongratulations Kavya you became senior member🥳🤗
yours🤣Ab tumhari baari😆
yay!!! Congratulations senior member🥳shaheen 😍😍😍😍 you all look like a family to me
Sneak peek me Ani is looking so cute 😳
The way he calls her name "Bondita" .. itne pyaar se OMG😳
and ye Bon toh Kolkata jaa rhi thi na sahi me? Or was it a lie? I thought Brothel is in Kolkata😆
paro what an excitement in you 😍Originally posted by: blackhole
yay!!! Congratulations senior member🥳