Will he?🤪Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I wish Saurabh helps him.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Will he?🤪Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I wish Saurabh helps him.
I tooOriginally posted by: listmist
i know...but i want a one hug❤️😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I want hand holding 😈
hand holding is normal na...yeh woh bhi nahi dete yaar😭
Ayyyee. Kai he? I thought 1/2 hi marathi hain yaha🤪🤣
I'm from Pune and you?
Originally posted by: Patibabu
My name is Alefiyah, but you can call me Alif. What's your name???
hi alif🤗
you can call me ash...ash is my short name😆
can we get kate
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I wish Saurabh helps him.
Uske yaha toh parampara bhi hain 2 karne ki.. RC's ki nahi hain🤪🤣🤣
Hello Ash, tere GIF's, God all of them cracked me up, especially the one where patibbau has purple lips🤣🤣
Ayyyee. Kai he? I thought 1/2 hi marathi hain yaha🤪🤣
I'm from Pune and you?
first i thought koi marathi nahi hai yaha...ab ek ek nikal rahe hai😆
im from mumbai
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Hello Ash, tere GIF's, God all of them cracked me up, especially the one where patibbau has purple lips🤣🤣
🤣🤣