Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am yet to understand the questions..mujhe lagta hai bina soche samjhe hi jawaab dedun...
Do you watch BB?
If you do I think its easy to answer without thinking too much
Non BB watchers have to do so much googling
Watching BB....nah I dont even know who all were in the BB houseOriginally posted by: ..Supriya..
Do you watch BB?
If you do I think its easy to answer without thinking too much
Non BB watchers have to do so much googling
Its gonna take some googling
Humne aapko pehchaana nahi
Ho kon yaar? Hint do?
Chalo atleast dp hi batado🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Humne aapko pehchaana nahi
Ho kon yaar? Hint do?
Chalo atleast dp hi batado🤔
I will tell after all 3 qualifiers incase I make it to knockouts 🤪
Or maybe I shouldnt say anything at all 🤣
I also sent the answers , hope get some points😆Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Yes. And by my estimation. Around 10 people would have. 😆 Only 34 hours left.
You are veteran sheep ?😆Originally posted by: ..Supriya..
I will tell after all 3 qualifiers incase I make it to knockouts 🤪
Or maybe I shouldnt say anything at all 🤣
You are participating 🥳Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Watching BB....nah I dont even know who all were in the BB house
Its gonna take some googling
Oh yeah it will be difficult for Non BB watchers
I went with thinking majority ! Hope there is good amount of sheeps here who have BB experience😭
I sent the answers 😆