Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
some surbhi edits with diff coloring shes so gorgeous



❤️


diff coloring

I loved this immensely! The song and scenes were so on point. Wowww 👏 Please make more such VMs
@ gurl enchanted : Thankyou hun!
I did make few vms on #vani ❤ but YouTube is deleting my vms. I guess I have to post my vms on vimeo for backup.
Happened with me too a long time back when suddenly copyright became stronger. All my videos got deleted from YT and I didn’t even have them saved.
So, I get it. You may have to go for non copyright music. There will be other artists who have done a rendition of Dil Ibadat and other songs. They will be flattered if you use their music and copyright claim nahi aayega.
Originally posted by: sharmacatty
@ gurl enchanted : Thankyou hun!
I did make few vms on #vani ❤ but YouTube is deleting my vms. I guess I have to post my vms on vimeo for backup.
Thankyou. Will take care of that, in future. :)
Loved it!! Strange to have the mention of Tom & Jerry in a Punjabi song but somehow it sounded so beautiful ❤️ You did full justice to it with the fab scenes and flawless editing 👏 Please make more. You are currently my favourite video editor on VAni.