Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am sorry i dont want anyone to review my answers...thank you
And I dont want answer any questions. Thank you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am sorry i dont want anyone to review my answers...thank you
And I dont want answer any questions. Thank you
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Oh hi! You forgot me already?
You gave me my “Best Paro Supporter” award!How are you?
oh ya thats you from gryfinndor right ? 🤔
Nita did you send your answers yet ?? I sent mine ...
![]()
Par Modji yeh nahi maantiOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
modiji keh gaye, sabka saath, sabka vikaas
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Nita did you send your answers yet ?? I sent mine ...
I havent the opened the PM after last night Suta 🤣, I will take my time 😆. Even if the outcome is zero points
Edited to add : Forgot to say All the best 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Par Modji yeh nahi maanti
hum iss vishay pe maun rahenge🤣 m already riling shreya and all viewbies here, dont want tannu yelling at me in dm🤣
This sentence is...
Hella relatable
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I havent the opened the PM after last night Suta 🤣, I will take my time 😆. Even if the outcome is zero points
I am with you Nita
I had to do a lot of research for giving replies because I am not conversant / not in touch ...with the topic .