Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
hawwwww😲 Shreya ka pm ignore
aapko WL milegi 😆 but then, you always wanted one
Yeah, my 20% WL is getting pretty lonely. I was thinking about making it 40% to give it some company.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
hawwwww😲 Shreya ka pm ignore
aapko WL milegi 😆 but then, you always wanted one
Yeah, my 20% WL is getting pretty lonely. I was thinking about making it 40% to give it some company.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aapki help lena is like aapko help karna
modiji keh gaye, sabka saath, sabka vikaas
i learnt it from indian netas, if its not as per your convince, its a problem of teh janta
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
atleast i'll stop wasting my time here
Talking to us isnt wasting time
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Yeah, my 20% WL is getting pretty lonely. I was thinking about making it 40% to give it some company.
itna concern😭 mere aankhon mein aansun aa gaye😭
i was talking about talkin with shyam
we both waste our time talking to each other
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
Only air for dinner? Get outta here! I usually have air for breakfast.
First you built my confidence with Ileana, and then you tore it to pieces. I’m sad now. 😭
Kyu kiya aisa.
Hi..I have seen you somewhere before
he isnt this concerned for illu too😆 lagta hai shyam ke dil ke market mein koi nayi aayi hai
Oh hi! You forgot me already?
You gave me my “Best Paro Supporter” award!
How are you?