Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
I’ll ignore her PM 😎
hawwwww😲 Shreya ka pm ignore
aapko WL milegi 😆 but then, you always wanted one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
I’ll ignore her PM 😎
hawwwww😲 Shreya ka pm ignore
aapko WL milegi 😆 but then, you always wanted one
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Alag level ho tum🤓
kabhi ghamand nahi kiya
did she really?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
hawwwww😲 Shreya ka pm ignore
aapko WL milegi 😆 but then, you always wanted one
🤣
sab ke sab, before pming shreya the asnwers, send them to me
I will review them for you
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
sab ke sab, before pming shreya the asnwers, send them to me
I will review them for you
Great plan 🤣
Dikh raha haiOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
kabhi ghamand nahi kiya
I am sorry i dont want anyone to review my answers...thank youOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
sab ke sab, before pming shreya the asnwers, send them to me
I will review them for you
shreya, use teh power you have