i haven't even watched this episode but she looks stunning here
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CF4t5UGhUYH/?igshid=1wukjqj1nww4o
Yes...in this episode too she looked stunning.
I love her hairstyles in this show. They are experimental yet nice...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
i haven't even watched this episode but she looks stunning here
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CF4t5UGhUYH/?igshid=1wukjqj1nww4o
Yes...in this episode too she looked stunning.
I love her hairstyles in this show. They are experimental yet nice...
She must dress herself because no one else looks that good.
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I can style them from Canada. It’s not rocket science people. Leave her hair down, no buns.
Ishanis dressing 😆
Please apply as a designer please..
My ears hurt after looking at Ridz’s chandelier earrings and eyes hurt looking at crazy outfits and makeup..
i haven't even watched this episode but she looks stunning here
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CF4t5UGhUYH/?igshid=1wukjqj1nww4o
Same here...i like all their looks
Pata nai I love his shadi costume very much
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I think they are trying to give him a signature look. It’s an epic fail. He’s a good looking man. Dress him that way. Not that hard.
I prefer to call it a scarf or even better . . Shawl 😆
Simple is always the best as with the bonus of Rrahuls height he can pretty much make anything stand apart
Darshi 🤣🤣ab bejo
Let sofi send me first then I will send..🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
She must dress herself because no one else looks that good.
Yes I feel the same.
I think the clothes she wears are her own.
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Please apply as a designer please..
My ears hurt after looking at Ridz’s chandelier earrings and eyes hurt looking at crazy outfits and makeup..
Ishaani makeupthese days is unbearable 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ridz - haan toh aur kya.. main pak gayi..😆
Vansh - interesting very interesting.. naah .. damn you..
and kissed her on her cheek..
bacchi shocked 😳 pati rocked..🤣
After coming senses she will pako more
As Nadia said lip seal with kiss will make her quiet🤣🤣