Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

3 months phly YouTube pr vm dekha tha.mujhy Ashish Kapoor's character Prince udayveer bht pasand hai.He really looks like a prince.

mubarak ho 

Sehar you have great choice .. yes He does look regal

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

mubarak ho 

Sehar you have great choice .. yes He does look regal

thank you.He has a charming smile.i want to see him in big boss.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Updates for 06 Oct 2020

Mayura is in her room when Manjari comes n reprimands her for disobeying her husband ho did so much penance for her n loved her madly .

megha comes n tells Mayura that she better get a hold on her life .it was not her fault that she fell down before those reporters ,so why should she allow Omkara and his mother to berate her n scream at her ?? 

mayura then apologises to Omkara very sweetly 

decorating their dressing table with candles n rose petals ....writing sorry on the mirror.... sorry cake ... sorry on her palms ... Omkara is finally moved by her tears ,he wipes them not out of love for her but out of concern that they will spoil her beauty . next moment he gets a phone call froma reporter asking his IV with his wife whose beauty she had heard praises . this infuriates Omkar . He then reminds Mayura  that she should never have come out of her room , now rhe entire world had seen he rn were talking of Omkar's pretty wife n he hated this . this is the very thing he was trying to avoid .

Mayura gets hint of Omkars mad obsession .she is in disbelief . she wonders how to handle him .

Piyush has my whole heart.. Every girl deserves a guy like Piyush who just see the soul of a person and understands her like no one. he pleads Omkar to keep Mayura happy .

Sutapasima thumbnail

Updates for 07 & 08th Oct 2020

Mayura is distributing gifts to the blind school kids , she is felt by a blind girl , mayura gets mud smudges from the blind girl’s hands , but she is unawares about it . Omkar notices those dark smudges n loses his cool ... Mayura is shocked to see him going beserk over  little dark smudges on her face . 
mayura then is accused by Omkara for spoiling her beauty . 
mayura realises Omkara has a problem . 

Mayura recollects all Omkara’s obsessive words n her sister Megha’s warnings . Megha makes Mayura realise she was stifling in this marriage and Mayura agrees n decides to spend some time with her parents and seek some breather  out of the stifling atmosphere of her sasuraal .

She convinces Omkara that she was going for a short while as her maika was her home too .

At His house Omkara n his mother Manjari recollect their past days full of hardships n torture n dirt n insult. How they were ill treated n tortured , Omkara’s terrible past is responsible for his obsession today .  He can’t tolerate dirt or marks or any blemishes . He had promised to keep everything spotless n blemish free like pure marble stone . 

At Maika the family is having fun n masti , enjoying rosgullaas on the house as Mayura’s father expects appreciation for his sincere work.

But soon their happy moments turn scary as police arrive n arrest him for money laundering.

Mayura, Megha, n their mother protest but police refuse to let him go 

They hand off him n late him to police station

Omkara comes to know n he along with Piyush nab the real culprit n get release for Mayura’s dad .

He is very grateful to Omkar for this help . But Omkar feels very humble over it . He respected him as his father .

Mayura is impressed . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Updates for 09 Oct 2020

Mayura's mom n dad n her daadi  are so thankful n grateful to Omkar for helping out the family in this troubled situation n helped nab the real culprit n rescue the innocent FIL .They feel their daughter was very lucky to have a husband like Omkar ..who not only loved his wife very much but also went out of the way for his FIL . Omkar says Mayura's father was like his own father.  He pays his respects to them . He asks Piyush to drop them home while he completed the documentations needed at PS .

Mayura n Megha are very impressed with Omkar's noble  gesture . They also agree with their parents that they should get rid of all misconceptions they had about Omkar n look at his good qualities.

Mayura returns home n finds Omkar performing evening aarti n Pooja.  She joins him, Manjari watches the couple from the balcony n smiles as she recollects her son's words ....that Mayura was leaving her sasuraal for maika but he will make sure she returns before the Sandhya aarti was over .

Later Mayura attempts to apologize to Omkar but she  is warned by him never again to repeat what she did today. She gets shocked .

He warns her that her beauty was of importance to him n it was not wrong to feel protective about his wife,  nor was he wrong in worrying over the dirt on her cheeks which could give her allergies n make her sick again ..he was just being protective. 

Mayura again wonders if Omkar was right .

At night Piyush notices Mayura worried n lost in thoughts ..he talks to her to calm her n allay  her fears. Omkar notices Piyush n Mayura talking .. he does not like seeing Piyush put his arm on Mayura's  shoulder or hold her hand or have friendly handshakes . Manjari calms n consoles him.

Next day Mayura is all dressed up n excited to go to her college as it was result declaration day. Omkar prevents her from leaving the house n assures Piyush will get her results collected . Mayura wants to go to college n feel the excitement of seeing her own results but he refuses to let her go . He instead asks her to spend time with his mother in the confines of his house. He has invited Megha too to keep her company. 

Manjari has arranged beauty parlour at home n all ladies including her neighbours n Megha are invited to enjoy the free services .

Mayura reluctantly goes through  some of them while Megha is excited over it .

Omkar  watches Mayura from distance n admires her beauty .

Sanjay admires Megha n says his wife was naturally beautiful she needed no treatments.  Her inner beauty was much attractive which added  her superficial beauty which was only skin deep. He liked her confidence as a lawyer.

Piyush likes Sanjay's  views .

Later Piyush gets Mayura's  ayurveda medical results which she clears with flying colours, he also gets mooh meetha for her .

Mayura is very interested in treating poor n down trodden who cant afford expensive hospitals n docs but Omkar puts restrictions on her. 

Piyish tries to convince Omkar to allow Mayura to chase her dream.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I wonder if that Mayura’s father’s arrest drama was all plotted by Omkar in his efforts to get Mayura back to her sasuraal. The entire thing was a drama that mayura n her maika fell prey to. 

Thank you for providing the updates of this drama, and saving my timeπŸ€—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Thank you for providing the updates of this drama, and saving my timeπŸ€—

Most welcome πŸ˜Š

Dear Sehar please do share your views about the show πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Most welcome πŸ˜Š

Dear Sehar please do share your views about the show πŸ€—

The story of this drama is depressing.i hope next week epis interesting ho jaye.

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm thinking it's all omkar's plan only to arrest her father n then help them