Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't see any winner becoming a big thing after winning the show. Some just get fame for a short time then back to square one. 😆 Aur yahan toh we are talking about Shukla. 😆

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Kyunki uske paas paisa bahut hai ab bas pyaar chahiye

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

While his fans love his aggressive nature, generally it doesn't work well in the industry. People will prefer to work with non controversial and non lazy people.

Also his age makes it kind of less likely to score a prime time tv show easily.

While getting movie offers in a side role wil be tough, I think he should be easily getting to do stuff like a lead in a web series in a mature role. 

Edited by Adi_medico - 3 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Reasons:

1. W.H.O restrictions on Covid, and Sid doesnt know personal space.

2. Anti nepotism sentiment in outside world.

3. Being contract bound to Manisha Sharma

4. Lack of supply of substance after NCB catched Rhea Chakrabarty

5. Lack of talent

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Runner up ne kaun se kaam kar liya. Unhone bhi videos hi ki hain woh bhi gf k waje se.

😂

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Because there is a pandemic which happened in the country and the industry was closed for around 3 to 4 months. And obviously that led to budget issues in industry as well.  February mein big boss ended. Feb end mein he shot for mujhse shaadi karoge. He was invited as a celebrity guest in manthan 2020. March mein he shooted for bhula dunga music video and mirchi awards. Industry closed and opened in july. In btw, he shot for two videos....one ekta's and one rap video for spreading awareness regarding corona from home. Did another music video after industry opened.....and then again a part of big boss and has taken a huge amount for it. I have heard he is in talks with ekta for a web series named broken but beautiful. The cast hasn't been revealed abhi though. He has been part of that one hospital press conferences too where he was invited as chief guest too....if i am not wrong, brahma kumari hospital it is. 

Apart from that....during the whole quarantine period....he has been advertising so many brands including @mamaearth, @villain perfumes, kurkure, mountain dew, oppo phones, pepsi, daawat basmati, adda52 app, an icecream brand (i forgot name), BNaturalsFruitBeverages, junglee rummy app, upichalega and more.(I am sure i might have missed some). Hotstar has also been paying him to promote two of their web series .....and even darshan raval asked him to promote his song ( i am not sure about this being a monetory exchange or not). But i think he has earned a lot. And i dont find all this above not getting work.....baaki to each its own. Sabka apna apna opinion....what i feel is that with the popularity he has now....he will definitely get good work in future too. 

Supppeeerrrbbbbbbb 

Sid is star ❤️❤️❤️

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Because some prefer quantity and others prefer quality

hiraa221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Because there is a pandemic which happened in the country and the industry was closed for around 3 to 4 months. And obviously that led to budget issues in industry as well.  February mein big boss ended. Feb end mein he shot for mujhse shaadi karoge. He was invited as a celebrity guest in manthan 2020. March mein he shooted for bhula dunga music video and mirchi awards. Industry closed and opened in july. In btw, he shot for two videos....one ekta's and one rap video for spreading awareness regarding corona from home. Did another music video after industry opened.....and then again a part of big boss and has taken a huge amount for it. I have heard he is in talks with ekta for a web series named broken but beautiful. The cast hasn't been revealed abhi though. He has been part of that one hospital press conferences too where he was invited as chief guest too....if i am not wrong, brahma kumari hospital it is. 

Apart from that....during the whole quarantine period....he has been advertising so many brands including @mamaearth, @villain perfumes, kurkure, mountain dew, oppo phones, pepsi, daawat basmati, adda52 app, an icecream brand (i forgot name), BNaturalsFruitBeverages, junglee rummy app, upichalega and more.(I am sure i might have missed some). Hotstar has also been paying him to promote two of their web series .....and even darshan raval asked him to promote his song ( i am not sure about this being a monetory exchange or not). But i think he has earned a lot. And i dont find all this above not getting work.....baaki to each its own. Sabka apna apna opinion....what i feel is that with the popularity he has now....he will definitely get good work in future too. 

Wow Rati you summed up everything 😎😳⭐️

hiraa221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaasiChudail69

Shukla ka nh pata, though we are in the middle of  pandemic incase see you missed it. Par ha forum zaroor out of discussion hota agar Shukla nh hota.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

No Fiction Show PH like to work with a Vibrator

No Webseries PH will even contact him

Toh Bacha kya wahi Big Boss mein aake khud ko OTT popular dikhana

Nonsense