I wish we could persuade the writer to put some logic in the show so it remains bearable to watch😆can we do anything though
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wish we could persuade the writer to put some logic in the show so it remains bearable to watch😆can we do anything though
Thank you Paro, I just realized that I am a senior member know....🤣😆
@Alfia I posted something for you but you didnt see (now me phulaoing)🤣
*Pun Intended*
Idk the page number but Congratulations once again Senior❤️
Binoy, kaka, bhaumik, mini and finally Anirudh himselfabout whom you are saying?
I guess only Bihari is sensible among adults
Maaf kardiya (muskuraring with happiness_
itna khoyi hui ho BB mein! I like your dedication🤣Originally posted by: Patibabu
Thank you Paro, I just realized that I am a senior member know....🤣😆
@Alfia I posted something for you but you didnt see (now me phulaoing)🤣
*Pun Intended*
Idk the page number but Congratulations once again Senior❤️
Thank you Mahi ❤️, (sorry boling for not knowing)❤️🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
itna khoyi hui ho BB mein! I like your dedication🤣
Areee, upar wale ki kripa hai🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
I wish we could persuade the writer to put some logic in the show so it remains bearable to watch😆
i dont think there are any unbearable logic issues in the show. people were like this at that time.
🤣Originally posted by: Patibabu
Areee, upar wale ki kripa hai🤣