Contestants with poor hygiene- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

3k

Users

4

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

TheSlayer thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: TVPJIDXAC2XKNLHI

People said how Prince’s breath stinked very badly in BB9 even Kushal was badbodar in BB7 🤣


People said that about Prince? Really?

C2APHX2LEPVHASUT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel


People said that about Prince? Really?

I heard Lol 😂

TheSlayer thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Engager Level 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Y3UXLUGK2LQM6BYK

People said how Prince’s breath stinked very badly in BB9 even Kushal was badbodar in BB7 🤣


I managed to find it on YouTube. This is one thing about him that I clearly remember.


https://youtu.be/ajNZlokndLQ

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".