No. SR can't die. 😲he is the hero. Maybe he will go in coma.🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No. SR can't die. 😲he is the hero. Maybe he will go in coma.🤓
He's gonna die in next episode.No. SR can't die. 😲he is the hero. Maybe he will go in coma.🤓
30:00🥺
I don't think so that he will die.
next epi mein pata chly ga.I don't think so that he will die.
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
next epi mein pata chly ga.
Hmm but now they should end it
Geo ky dramas 38+epis ky hai.Hmm but now they should end it
I hate this show, same again we will see another BM or Zakham or Muqaddar kind of show showing the kidnapper won the girl heart and they become best husband and the tortured girls fell in love with them.
We girls like to be tortured
I hate this show, same again we will see another BM or Zakham or Muqaddar kind of show showing the kidnapper won the girl heart and they become best husband and the tortured girls fell in love with them.
We girls like to be tortured
more than that i hate how now suddenly the first wife is the evil person and the kidnapper husband is the poor victim ..
I think next will be 2nd last hopefully. Even the promo for next episode looked draggy