This week nomination format is based on stories or else I’m sure all HMs would had selected both for nomination
Yeah.. based on promo rekha sanam.. other 2 I forgot are in nomination list..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This week nomination format is based on stories or else I’m sure all HMs would had selected both for nomination
Yeah.. based on promo rekha sanam.. other 2 I forgot are in nomination list..
nisha akka and rekha have good bonding bcz of cook with komali
Next samyuktha story
super model 🤣

meeraku adutha target kidachiaachu
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
nisha akka and rekha have good bonding bcz of cook with komali
As per Vanitha it was not all is well during cook with komali between the two...it was like in First day...Nisha will tease Rekha a lot...although Rekha does not say much there was unsaid friction.
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
nisha akka and rekha have good bonding bcz of cook with komali
Added advantage for them
😆
I m not watching d show ...so yaaru nu puriyala 😭😆
A women with career breast feed her baby for 1 and half years is great.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842