Originally posted by: arryline
Haaa Also gussa wala Vansh in black is ☺️☺️
Aag dono taraf barabar ki lagi hai ,kerosene AP-Kabir daalenge ab
Sahi baat hain...Vansh ko black mein dekh ke I am ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arryline
Haaa Also gussa wala Vansh in black is ☺️☺️
Aag dono taraf barabar ki lagi hai ,kerosene AP-Kabir daalenge ab
Sahi baat hain...Vansh ko black mein dekh ke I am ☺️
I loved this scene too n Vansh in black uff hotness ☺️I loved today's Riansh scene.
When Vansh was saying thank you...Riddhima was looking away, worried about the box. So he grabbed her arm and said...Tum se baat kar raha hoon...Please listen to me...damn it...
Uff... Vansh ka desperation dekh ke dil khush ho haya...☺️