Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: shivi.1512

Wow..

Fir se Ariya ki shadi hogi...

Mere Arjun aur Riya fir se happy together..

Amazing.. 

Continue soon..

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Ha Ariya ki shadi ho rahi he..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojiforever

Awesome update....

Chalo finally sab log ariya marriage k liye maan gaye.....

Continue soon and thanks for pm 

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Ha sab Ariya ki marriage ke liye man gaye..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Thanks dear

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Will update soon

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Update plzzzzzzzzzzzzz????

Will update soon

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Aaj karti hu 

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CheerlessIM

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Update ....

Eagerly waiting ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry wait karwane ke liye..

Aaj update dungi..

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shah10

Superb update! 

Glad they agree for Ariya's marriage 

Thanks

Yes ariya getting married..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Comments on Chapter-7

•>Masa: Her rxn was as expected & justified as Ayesha said. Its good to show her still having doubts on Arjun regarding her daughter's future & not willingly favour of this alliance. 

Yes masa is still having doubts about Arjun.

•>Babasa: Really liked his cool & calm nature in this matter and taking final decision after buying required time only keeping her daughter's happiness as priority👏 Him asking Sam's opinion b4 any decision showed his trust on Sam & his decisions in matter related 2 his daughter👍🏼

Yes ,as you know because of strict nature n their orthodox thinking they had not supported riya well in past specially before her marriage with Arjun,babasa now have realize that in some matter their thinking was wrong n that's why now he is trying to support his daughter thinking about her happiness..

N he also knows ke agar riya ko koi acchese janta aur samzta he toh woh sam hi he..aur woh ye bhi dekh chuke he ke arjun roshni se pyar karta he ye janane baad Sam ne ab tak jo bhi riya ke liye decision liye ya usake decision ko support kiya woh sab sahi sabit hue,be it taking divorce fr Arjun or concentrating onnher carrer.. that's why he think that Sam's opinion is matters is important in this matter..

~But at d same time it lacked a conversation between duo father-daughter which I feel must taken place dis time (even though he is confident abt her & Sameer decision ) as it seemed like repeating mistakes of last time (that time also they didn't asked her).

He has not talked to riya directly because somewhere he knows what could be her answer or decision

•>Ayesha: Liked her how she made Sam calm down & advised him 2 give sevond chance to Arjun otherwise Ri would regret of having a chance to spend life with Arjun👏Also when she told Masa being in her position👍🏼 & explaining what Sameer was going through😳She was right too in not linking Riya with other forcefully

~But liked her less when she said Arjun will try everything possible to make it successful this time, being a bit more positive even after knowing everything frm Sam's mouth. Sam had asked twice to Arjun being sure in the past too but Arjun said d same thing & then ditched her sister for other girl whom he thought was in love with, so how can she believe such person & more positive abt him?

~Another 1 didn't like her completely when she held Arjun's parents responsible 4 doing wrong in past😡 when Arjun himself said yes to proposal given by parents after thinking & that too without pressure [Koi uske sar par bandook rakhkar uski shaadi nahi kara raha tha😒] 

Aayesha advices well Sam..she has seen Arjun n riya both through Sam..she knows then through Sam..n jitna usane jana aur samza he woh bhi ye samaz gayi he ke shayad riya kisi aur aadmi ko apne zindagi me apna nahi payegi..

Aur yahi baat woh sam n usake parents ko samzane ki koshish karti he..

Aur rahi baat Arjun ki tarafdari karne ki toh ha woh Arjun par kuch jyada vishwas dikha rahi he..isaki kahi na kaji ye wajah he ke usse Arjun par vishwas he ke woh firse apni galati nahi dohrayega..

Aur rahi baat Arjun ke parents ki..toh ye baat toh he ke unhone Arjun ki shadi riya se pehle fix ki thi..baad me arjun ko bataya tha..

Ha ofcourse Arjun baad me maan gaya tha..

But she don't held them responsible for what he did in past..she just wanted Riya's parents to take account of riya's opinion before fixing or rejecting the things..

•>Riya: Her character is forgiving one so I knew it would not b difficult 4 Arjun to get 2nd chance frm her but her answers to Sam made me satisfied😊

Sahi kaha riya aise he ke woh Arjun ko ek kya  kayi mauke de sakhti he..

•>Sameer: His character was outstanding in the update⭐️😘whether it was being worried 4 his sister, or his convo with both Riya or Arjun, or his talk with Ayesha & Baba-sa, or his leaving for work to masa's loud reaction, or asking Riya to have her breakfast, everything was too good😛❤️

Wish he could ask d same question directly to Arjun as that of Riya but overall no complaints as he asked almost same 2 Arjun in a different way, in addition also expressed his fear of not being capable to hold her if anything like past happen this time👏

Yes he is so good..he wanted to confirm n also wanted to make Arjun aware that what could be consequences if he will again hurt her..

•>Roshni's parents: Happy atleast this time they don't create any scene. They understood Arjun's situation & need to move on his life and gave their blessings to Arjun😃 bt felt like they r making excuses to left d place early🤔& not attending the marriage giving Roshni's memories as d reason, if genuine then it's ok & understable otherwise...

They somewhere knows that Arjun need to move on in life n if Arjun could move on then the girl could be only riya..

But there is lots of things still store by their side..

•>Arjun's parents: It's good that Aai felt that it's nt good that Masa unwillingly agreed for the marriage😔Suryakant again asked Arjun 2 b sure abt his decision as he nvr wanted Riya her family to go through d same as past👏Last time I found them more right in informing abt 2nd marriage proposal for Arjun b4 talking to Riya, than this time when they informed them after ArIya became ready for marriage.

This time they don't want to put any pressure on Arjun n riya ..that's why they ask Ariya to take the decision first n then proceed the other things..

•>Arjun: He is surrounded by loving, caring & understanding people that's why he get second chance easily. He felt guilty & apologised to Riya once or twice but he nvr asked for their forgiveness, not even Riya(partially may b, bt nt completely) and Sam, rest others (riya & his family) come late in the list. 

During separation he only asked for apology & second chance frm Riya, not forgiveness, during Delhi hospital met incident too, he blamed himself for Riya's condition & said to her he is not deserving of what she had done, but not an apology. This time also during ArIya talk he only expressed his Guilt not asked for forgiveness. He still needs to realise more to be deserving of their forgiveness in real or complete sense, till now, he knew what he has done & can empathise with Riya to some extent, but nvr shown as realising Riya+his parents & Sam's sufferings after their separation & saying sorry to anybody of them atleast in mind [Plz correct me if anything like that occurred & I m forgetting those scenes and please tell me season & chapter no. so I can go through it] Bt for now, can I expect Arjun to go & meet Riya's parents & Sam and say some assuring words to his family, so it's easy for them to go on with this decision with minimal doubts abt Riya's future?

Overall it's a nice update to read & I feel u hv already all these things in mind which will take time to execute. I will surely wait...

Ha tum ye keh sakhti ho ke arjun ne kabhi usse  nahi bola ya mafi nahi mangi..ya jab bhi usane aisa kuch kehne ki koshish ki riya ne usse rok diya bolke ke usaki koi galati nahi..

But ye nahi he ke usse ye nahi pata ke Sam ,riya n parents ne kitna suffer kiya he..he knows that n he had always been guilty for it..though he had not actually plead for forgiveness but is sorry by all his heart..

•>Reply to Previous Comment

~Mujhe sirf woh scenes nahi chahiye jo bataye kyu Arjun uski khushi ki wajah hai, woh scenes bhi chahiye jo bataye Riya, Arjun ki khushi ki wajah hai

Woh bhi honge upcoming updates me..

•>What was That?🤔

~Last time ArIya got married in Marathi style so that means Riya had wore a saree but after bomb blast when Arjun got conscious, in flashbacks, he saw her as a bride wearing a pink colored lehanga, so Was it a Blooper 😆or Future?

Pehle bar bhi Ariya ki shadi marathi style hui thi..n riya ne nauvari (marathi saree) pehni thi..aur iss bar bhi aise hi hoga..

Aur tum jo pink colour ka lehanga bol rahi ho..woh season 1 ke part 3 me Ariya ki shadi ke baad first diwali he tab Arjun riya ko woh pink colour lehanga gift deta he..

Thanks for pm🤗

Bye, ❤️& TC😳

Keep reading lots of things are going to happen in upcoming parts..

TC

Edited by ariyabestfan - 3 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.