Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

He was band bajaoing shukla so that was fun to watch šŸ„±

but he was irritating when he wasn't letting that punjabi guy speak and also sanu ke upar commentary while no one asked him salman shut him upšŸ¤£ but that was uncalled for .he should change his attitude for sure

Edit typo

I agree with u here anyways it's ok he will learn it slowly when to speak up & when to not speak 

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I didnā€™t like him at all in the intro part. I donā€™t know the reason for my disliking. No offence to his fans but I found him bol bachchan type. I usually don't like such kind of people but undoubtedly he is a strong contender. Might like him later if he changes his attitude in futurešŸ˜‰         

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wild_Cat

I didnā€™t like him at all in the intro part. I donā€™t know the reason for my disliking. No offence to his fans but I found him bol bachchan type. I usually don't like such kind of people but undoubtedly he is a strong contender. Might like him later if he changes his attitude in futurešŸ˜‰         

We didnt find offensive dear just keeping šŸ¤žfor his further journey in big boss

All the best nish we r very proud of u  no matter what happensšŸ˜˜

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AISHU183

We didnt find offensive dear just keeping šŸ¤žfor his further journey in big boss

All the best nish we r very proud of u  no matter what happensšŸ˜˜

Yes! Honestly speaking, he is bb material and can give lots of footage to the show. But what I feel is, he needs to slow down a bit, he seems over confident about things. Once he is gonna show his real self, audience gonna love him for sure because he has an witty side šŸ˜†  

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

i kinda liked nishant from shows till now.. but his unnecessary attitude put me off.. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Heā€™s opinionated, which is a plus, but thoda bol bachan laga, which is not. Donā€™t know how likable heā€™ll prove to be, but I already feel sorry for him - yeh pakka Sallu ka punching bag hain for the season - bechara. And I give him points for his ā€œviewā€ on Shukla šŸ˜†

peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Heā€™s opinionated, which is a plus, but thoda bol bachan laga, which is not. Donā€™t know how likable heā€™ll prove to be, but I already feel sorry for him - yeh pakka Sallu ka punching bag hain for the season - bechara. And I give him points for his ā€œviewā€ on Shukla šŸ˜†

same! Same!

He had me at his point about shuklašŸ˜‚

"Elevate aggression but dont throw morals in gutter" whistle podu statement that was

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AISHU183

I agree with u here anyways it's ok he will learn it slowly when to speak up & when to not speak 

That was the first thing that came to my mind.

He and Rahul are going to have a tough time with each other. Both braggers are self-proclaimed saints.

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Nishant is so Bold and Strong.... Like him from MJHT...ā¤ļø

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'm crazy fan of Nishant Malkani  ā¤ļø He is very bold n sweet heart person n Honest person.

Edited by br200910 - 3 years ago