Ab kehna aur kya,
Jab tune keh diya,
ALVIDAA.
Link:
For other VMs:
https://vimeo.com/user106558529
Cheers,
Mahi.
Ab kehna aur kya,
Jab tune keh diya,
ALVIDAA.
Link:
For other VMs:
https://vimeo.com/user106558529
Cheers,
Mahi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's amazing 😭
Me is so emotional!
This VM awake the pain of seperation... Those moments of bliss and happiness. Then the sudden seperation...
Beautiful work!
Love!
Originally posted by: 4GPU2J2V3UL2C7YH
It's amazing 😭
Me is so emotional!
This VM awaked the pain of seperation... Those moments of bliss and happiness. Then the sudden seperation...
Beautiful work!
Love!
Thanks Mishtuuu🤗❤️
Glad you liked it!
Beautiful VM. Emotional. Loved it
Waiting for next one
PS- was waiting for your Shraman one 🤧😒
Haan actually I wanted to do that but then I realised I've used majority of their scenes that I liked in the 2 ShraMan and multi couple ones I made
So dropped it.
Uparse SonyLiv is harassing 🤬
No ShraMan Devakshi Sidushka now sab bohot use hogaya 🤔
Originally posted by: Veenapain
Beautiful VM. Emotional. Loved it
Thank you so much Veena!
A big thanks for using this song!❤️ It's one of my all time favourite song. It was really an amazing VM! Choosing the scenes of separation, happy moments coloring all were nicely done.
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
A big thanks for using this song!❤️ It's one of my all time favourite song. It was really an amazing VM! Choosing the scenes of separation, happy moments coloring all were nicely done.
Hey Razia!
Thank you so much 😳
Glad you liked the scenes and coloring.❤️
Originally posted by: SharmiliBandhi
superb VM
Thanks a lot 😃