Superb review Kate❤️ and as usual your symbolism❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Superb review Kate❤️ and as usual your symbolism❤️
Thank you Danu🤗❤️Superb review Kate❤️ and as usual your symbolism❤️
Superb review Kate ❤️
Photo comparison is just wow❤️
Thank you Ash🤗❤️
Originally posted by: caller123
Sonia, my dearest friend . Thank you.❤️
kat please post ur review on main forum i come here for your review and have to go thru tons of pages on edt. Please kat ❤️
Sure Sonia, will do it herafter. ❤️Even I find it difficult to finf others' reviwes there and I miss a lot.Originally posted by: reply1997
kat please post ur review on main forum i come here for your review and have to go thru tons of pages on edt. Please kat ❤️
🤗❤️🤗
Happy to Read my fav Actress 😳Role😃 Through Ur❤️ Lovely Posts
I completely agreeOriginally posted by: caller123
Thank you Priya . 🤗❤️This is so lovely.❤️❤️ You have thought the areas I never thought . Specially Ani sitting in darkness . Agree. Since Bonditha left his he wasin darkness . I think he never smiled whole heardely since that day.
Regarding Saurab . Yes you are right. Plus he too have never experienced such a love which Ani is going through now. So he cannot advice . Plus he is a person who will do whatever his elders say even against his heart. He was ready to send Sampoorna because of dowry scene . He wouldn't have minded 2nd marriage if his parents have told so. Ani is different . He root for his principles . Now his attatchment to his Bonditha .
Bonditha will be a better lawyer than Ani. Hope she outsmart brotherl people too.
Binoy I agree🤪
Saurabh is a coward and fickle minded but he respects Ani. I could tell from his face that he was feeling bad for Anirudh.
I continueosly wrote my reviews and symbolism in EDT Where we discussed the episode . I shared in the main forum yesterday only .
As usual beautiful comparison and symbolism kate❤️......was searching ur review in edt yesterday😆.... thanks