Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 15

OMG Didi yeh banda Rajdeep is so so dangerous he's now starting to torture Geet mentally.... This is so not nice and luckily Maan is there for Geet if not then I can't imagine what would have happened with Geet.... She's literally traumatized by this fella.... 😰

Hopefully he'll get caught by the police.... 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Chapter 16

Ok....... I'm totally confused with the storyline now..... Wait so Geet is actually Nandini....? As in Nandini Rajdeep... Then how come she married Maan...? 

Oh OK I think this is the secret from the beginning of the story..... The discussion with her father in the hospital and all..... Ok but she's in love with Maan but still she's willing to go back to Rajdeep.... 🙄

Hopefully Maan comes to stop her from doing that..... 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Chapter 17

Didi you are a dangal writer.... Kya kya twist mara hai.... Oh my days..... I really really really did not expect that to happen for real though... 

But one important thing is that Rajdeep Nandini se kabhi pyar nahi kiya agar kiya hota toh woh goli nahi marta.... Toh hui na baat.... Geet Maan ki hi hui na... Yeh toh Psycho nikla yaar....😰

Hopefully Geet's fine.... 

UmaDevi97 thumbnail

Chapter 18

Superb Di I really thought that Geet would be dead but as usual another twist with the fake bullets but again the villain in this story is very clever and he knows about it but I'm a little sad for Rajdeep it's not his fault that he had a rough childhood but it's not ok to harass his own wife and in my opinion Geet is not wrong too she thought he's dead and she still tried to be away from Maan too but Maan ki pyar itna sacha hai ki anjane me hi sahi Geet ab Maan ko pyar karne lagi....