Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I was just about to post this🤣 Ye log kitne desperate hain🤣
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
So BB tak was wrong?😆
Sorry bol rha h😆
I think rubina k ghar k liye sacrifice kr dega
So task konsi team jeeti?😆
Task tha kia?😆
I love it when Khabris are proven wrong😆
Mein Twitter se de rhi update morning mein dkhungi😂
By the way, dance ka kia hua?
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Hain? Dishes dhona kisko nahi aata bhai?🤣
https://twitter.com/faeintheclouds/status/1313542507700146176
Gauhar defending others saying they don’t know washing dishes 😆! It sounded silliest! Understand not knowing cooking but dishes 🤣
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I was just about to post this🤣 Ye log kitne desperate hain🤣
Wait for another aisi ladki post from momo sid told aisi matlab nikki tamboli jaise 😆