Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Zabardasti dhekna parega yr usse show le scenes 😵
Btw really bachi pushed K abd throw kichad on him 🤣🤣
Yeaahhh
🤣🤣 Maza aagaya tfs Arshu
Way to go Riddhu 🥳🥳....so that the new montage grey Riddhu 😎
TFS ARSHU 🤗
Arre apni Ridhu bhi boss ki sweetheart hai yaar kuch bhi kar sakti hai 😆🤣😳
Thanks for sharing yaar..
Ridhu is behaving like a typical ITV rebellious goody girl heroine😵..Nothing of the thriller sorts in here..
I was expecting a trigger of her grey shade when she harmed SIA..but it was gone in a blink ..
I really wish they maintain the standard and essence of the show..they are suppose to show thriller and psychotic elements.no this usual drama..nowadays it’s going in melodramatic zone..🤪
Exactly
Originally posted by: coolpd93
Thanks for sharing yaar..
Ridhu is behaving like a typical ITV rebellious goody girl heroine😵..Nothing of the thriller sorts in here..
I was expecting a trigger of her grey shade when she harmed SIA..but it was gone in a blink ..
I really wish they maintain the standard and essence of the show..they are suppose to show thriller and psychotic elements.no this usual drama..nowadays it’s going in melodramatic zone..🤪
Obviously they need aunties for trp