I think shivi have to give update as she said because andhe gave her ff and the update also yaar
So it is shivi turn now as she said gave also na yaar
Wht guys u all say now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think shivi have to give update as she said because andhe gave her ff and the update also yaar
So it is shivi turn now as she said gave also na yaar
Wht guys u all say now
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Be ready with your update Shivi 😏....
Update...??? Which update I don't know anything about any update... didn't I told that I stopped the FF
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
I think shivi have to give update as she said because andhe gave her ff and the update also yaar
So it is shivi turn now as she said gave also na yaar
Wht guys u all say now
Areey morning only you said take your time and now changed the party...😲
Originally posted by: Andetheres
SURPRISE
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154423604
.......Action speaks louder than words 😎......
Andeeeeeeeeeee 🥳🎉🎉🎇
What a surprise yaarrr...well I have not read yet will read tonight now I am little busy... but I am so so so surprised
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Now we all have to start blackmailing Ande for updates🤣
That's good....we got a new member to blackmail🤣
Areey morning only you said take your time and now changed the party...😲
Will give you time but u have to give update yaar
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
I think shivi have to give update as she said because andhe gave her ff and the update also yaar
So it is shivi turn now as she said gave also na yaar
Wht guys u all say now
Yes! Shivi give update😆
Update...??? Which update I don't know anything about any update... didn't I told that I stopped the FF
You again started😡
Areey morning only you said take your time and now changed the party...😲
Anything for updates🤣🤣
In Ande's words, we got a new "bali ka bakra"🤣🤣