Yehi mera question, when he came out he was alone and walking casually, why?? Did engagement done ?? But someone pointed he didn't have ring on his finger.
Kya confusion hai
Muje lagta hai engagement tod ke nikla honga😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yehi mera question, when he came out he was alone and walking casually, why?? Did engagement done ?? But someone pointed he didn't have ring on his finger.
Kya confusion hai
Muje lagta hai engagement tod ke nikla honga😕
Yehi mera question, when he came out he was alone and walking casually, why?? Did engagement done ?? But someone pointed he didn't have ring on his finger.
Even I noticed , he didn't have any ring on his finger...! But will this mini stop him when he start ?
I'm sure after knowing the truth , he will never accept to get engage with sauda.!
Let's see the epi..
🤣Waise how could she stops him, she is blind, how could she knws, he is going out 😔
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
No no without break you can solve the problem, just watch the show don't think much, just go with the flow 😳
Thanks Arpitha.
Btw I want to read your review. Hima said it's in the MF. I always loved your reviews. ❤️
Was busy today.
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Aaj pata chalega 😔 I feel engagement will not happen but let's see
I badly hope the same 😵
Waise how could she stops him, she is blind, how could she knws, he is going out 😔
Right question 🤣
Here is the link 😳Originally posted by: caller123
Thanks Arpitha.
Btw I want to read your review. Hima said it's in the MF. I always loved your reviews. ❤️
Was busy today.
Waise how could she stops him, she is blind, how could she knws, he is going out 😔
Exactly
Bhaumik n binoy bhi nahi rokege
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It just takes a scene or a way something is portrayed which makes you symbolize it
Its something which comes unexpectedly but then its so meaningful any which ways
Exactly Alexia🤗❤️
Thank you so much.
Unh dono ko aacha khasa bajaya hoga Rasiya ne so sadme mein honge dono 😆