Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAA5-NB1FB/?igshid=1xzir238s3dcu
This article is giving me bad vibes?
Will this mini will do any drama at last min?
Why no one come behind him ?
Yes Ani you better land in brothel even before Bondita 😈 😆 I mean just after Bondita n take her back ASAP 🤣
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Oh yeah, I forgot the fact that marriage was not complete. My bad!! But yeah Kaka will accept her. 👍🏼
Happens alif 😳
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Yes Ani you better land in brothel even before Bondita 😈 😆 I mean just after Bondita n take her back ASAP 🤣
🤣
Yeah yaar 😆
I feel Anirudh will go without informing anyone that's why none was behind him 😔Originally posted by: --Lalz--
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAA5-NB1FB/?igshid=1xzir238s3dcu
This article is giving me bad vibes?
Will this mini will do any drama at last min?
Why no one come behind him ?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAA5-NB1FB/?igshid=1xzir238s3dcu
This article is giving me bad vibes?
Will this mini will do any drama at last min?
Why no one come behind him ?
Yehi mera question, when he came out he was alone and walking casually, why?? Did engagement done ?? But someone pointed he didn't have ring on his finger.
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
I feel Anirudh will go without informing anyone that's why none was behind him 😔
What's that crap of they both got engaged?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGAA5-NB1FB/?igshid=1xzir238s3dcu
This article is giving me bad vibes?
Will this mini will do any drama at last min?
Why no one come behind him ?
Waise how could she stops him, she is blind, how could she knws, he is going out 😔
Aaj pata chalega 😔 I feel engagement will not happen but let's seeOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
What's that crap of they both got engaged?