https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_qHByBjwp/?igshid=tgca0zb3egu6
I just hope that this is a plan of RiAnsh and their divorce doesn’t happen in real
please don’t divorce her 😢😢
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_qHByBjwp/?igshid=tgca0zb3egu6
I just hope that this is a plan of RiAnsh and their divorce doesn’t happen in real
please don’t divorce her 😢😢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab hum mar jayge aisa hua tho 😂
Originally posted by: whitewitch
Ab hum mar jayge aisa hua tho 😂
For sure we all will die if this happens
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
For sure we all will die if this happens
I have stopped believing these spoilers😂😂.
But I hope this doesn't happen 🥺🥺
I have stopped believing these spoilers😂😂.
But I hope this doesn't happen 🥺🥺
If that happen they will unite faster than we think both are possessive obsessive lovers
Originally posted by: whitewitch
If that happen they will unite faster than we think both are possessive obsessive lovers
I don't think both of them will be possessive or obsessive kisi ek ko normal toh rehna hoga 🤣
I don't think both of them will be possessive or obsessive kisi ek ko normal toh rehna hoga 🤣
I think vansh will be more normal. Nowadays ridz thinks too much of vansh. She sees vansh everywhere🤣
I have stopped believing these spoilers😂😂.
But I hope this doesn't happen 🥺🥺
I just don’t want a divorce of RiAnsh to happen! Nooo
Originally posted by: whitewitch
If that happen they will unite faster than we think both are possessive obsessive lovers
I don’t want the RiAnsh divorce to happen at all. Hope they both turn out to be obsessed lovers to each other
I don't think both of them will be possessive or obsessive kisi ek ko normal toh rehna hoga 🤣
Vansh is told to be the obsessed lover which means that Riddhima has to stay normal