ditto🤣Originally posted by: listmist
I was prepared for mandap scenes to yeh sagai mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ditto🤣Originally posted by: listmist
I was prepared for mandap scenes to yeh sagai mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
What can I call you ?
Haan yaar. I know it won't happen, the way durga maa idol got broken says it all that mini will always stay kuch nahi to ani😆
Yes agree, her Bura waqt shuru 😳
Lalz, I am alif, bhool gai???
vahi na... May be when he will go to village tab humari manokamna poori ho jaye🤣Originally posted by: listmist
Gobar par pade thoda mazza aa jaye😆
Main bhi, kahin show hi na chor doon main waise baki spoilers mein to tha Ani will leave the engagement and Saudamini behind, ab leave ka matlab kya h after engagement or before engagement ?? Why makers are doing this with us.
Ikr 😈 let's wait for epi...! I don't think ani will do engagement with mini.!
Yay!! thank you mahi. Mahi, tere bidu ka reaction dekha while watching Rasiya dance 🤣
only first two lines😆
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Lalz, I am alif, bhool gai???
Haan naam bhool gai alif 😆 par aapko nahi 😊
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Ikr 😈 let's wait for epi...! I don't think ani will do engagement with mini.!
Same pinch 😈
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Yay!! thank you mahi. Mahi, tere bidu ka reaction dekha while watching Rasiya dance 🤣
Congratulations groupbie 🥳
🤣🤣 today it's going to be fun seeing bidu's reaction 😆