Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I am here only for this🤣
🤣🤣 Shibhuuu yeh tune kya kiya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I am here only for this🤣
🤣🤣 Shibhuuu yeh tune kya kiya
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol no. It's just starting now and will run it's due course. Probably a few weeks at most.
Sorry Shreya, they misinterpreted my text🤣 I say "30 jan" "jan" as in people and they thought I said January🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 Shibhuuu yeh tune kya kiya
This was heights🤣 sorry everyone😳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
This was heights🤣 sorry everyone😳
🤣🤣 🤣 ur punishment is to join us now
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Shibuuuuuu
Sorry
Count me in !!
Hopefully this time I'm not late for the sign up 😃
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 🤣 ur punishment is to join us now
My punishment is that I am trying to get players😆
Oops sorry
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
My punishment is that I am trying to get players😆
No ur punishment is to join the game😈
I will get players
Ram ram then 🙏🤣