The Suvan Corner is now Jhumru Corner🥳🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
The Suvan Corner is now Jhumru Corner🥳🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
The Suvan Corner is now Jhumru Corner🥳🤣
True!🤣🤣
I seriously did not expect our ship to go this far!🤣
Neither me🤣 Seeing the precap I'm sure they're engaged themselves or married🤣
AHAHAHAHA, somebody make some edits on the winking scene lolz
made one from today 😆

haaye humare JhuMru ❤️🤪🤣😆 kisi ki nazar na lagey yaaar in dono ko

Soo cute...😅😍
AHAHAHAHA, somebody make some edits on the winking scene lolz
I thought to make one sig of Jhumru Corner🤣 Dekhtehe hota hai ki nahi🤣
Your winking one is cute
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Neither me🤣 Seeing the precap I'm sure they're engaged themselves or married🤣
Omg Razia!!!!! You were right all along!!!!

This is official!
Long live JhuMru!🥳
CVs if you're reading this I will love to thank y'all for taking my stupid(not stupid anymore) ships into consideration🤗
Can't be more happy to find my imagination turning into reality! Thanks a lot❤️
Forum wasiyon our hard-work has borne us a fruit! Cheers!(water wala)