I liked the way rasiya threw the money on ani 😈
He needed this reality check.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked the way rasiya threw the money on ani 😈
He needed this reality check.
Why can't we get those scenes today😭
yeaahhhh❤️Sayantani always plays such powerful and impactful role forcing the viewers to fall in love with her...
This Mami 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤢🤢
How disgusting a woman can be who has a daughter 🤬 She is selling her again 🤬🤬
And this village people, are they human? 🤬
precap of Thursday or Friday🤣Rasiya says what Bondita said about Aniruddh.
Aniruddh in tears.
I GUESS its precap
Can i say, i hate Anirudh, today just because of him poor Bondita and her maa are suffering so much, they r on verge of lossing their lives and he is behaving like a robot, Seriously Anirudh doesn't deserve Bondita, he deserves only Saudamini. No matter how much he cried, still it's his mistake only.
I didn't like how he was getting ready for engagement😡 like kaka ne bola to bas kar lo sagai😡
Exactly🤣.....Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I liked the way rasiya threw the money on ani 😈
He needed this reality check.
Kaka man... I liked him but I'm equally disappointed..!
Why did he even agree to this 😕
Mini andhi haina...!🤬 kyun usse bahu banne thi 🤬
Anirudh needs this reality check badly..Originally posted by: bhshre95
The way she threw money on Anirudh👏
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Sampoo praying to Dugga maa matt hone do ye sagai🤢 I mean how shameless can you be woman?🤢
But scenes are looking really disconnected😕
@bold - 🤢😡😵🤬 i don't curse people but if i did i would have cursed this maa beti.
they deserve only pain and sorrow 😡