Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh no whyyy
Because I thought sheeps might not follow google, so went for the famous hotel instead.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh no whyyy
Because I thought sheeps might not follow google, so went for the famous hotel instead.
awida, GrimReaper, NitaReid Bhatakti_atma, _NINA_
I like you guys, just you🤗
i was watching it today for the enth time, isiliye requested🤣
Because I thought sheeps might not follow google, so went for the famous hotel instead.
Deshbhakti always win in this kinda hehe
Originally posted by: NitaReid
awida, GrimReaper, NitaReid Bhatakti_atma, _NINA_
I like you guys, just you🤗
and me?😲
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Deshbhakti always win in this kinda hehe
India is haunted for women anyway🤣
Wow everyone wrote the same from my team Im surprised🥳
Wow we all think alike