omg jithan ramesh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
omg jithan ramesh
7th contestant jithan ramesh
Originally posted by: silverfox
Sanam konjam over a panra.. first impression nalla illai, for me ..
She is very artificial in the way she presents herself . I also think everyone has right out of love . I’m not sure why she is still blaming Tharshan . Who in right mind gives interview to random YouTube channel about break up is beyond me ? I cannot connect with her thought process
How old is the tiktok girl ?
She is very artificial in the way she presents herself . I also think everyone has right out of love . I’m not sure why she is still blaming Tharshan . Who in right mind gives interview to random YouTube channel about break up is beyond me ? I cannot connect with her thought process
Ya... she used his popularity!!!
When it didn't return she damaged it too.
Is it me who is feeling that all female contestants till now r talking too much , nonstop ?.
Originally posted by: silverfox
surprise ..
Seriously ... While listening to Kamal I thought Jeyam Ravi's brother Raja 🤣
How old is the tiktok girl ?
Around 21. I think.. while doing pagal nilavu she s 17.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Seriously ... While listening to Kamal I thought Jeyam Ravi's brother Raja 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: silverfox
Is it me who is feeling that all female contestants till now r talking too much , nonstop ?.
I too felt that!!
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842