Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 |Chat Club 22- Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

33.3k

Users

14

Likes

1.5k

Frequent Posters

MTNGSJO5M2TQXEWM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Jay just retweeted and liked my post.

He said thank you!

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

I am surviving somehow😭 Mohit attacked my home😭🥺


Good to know...your home...not you........that's better...otherwise we have to join Suman to fight against him....🤣

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ED4XFVR4HL6ZDKGT

I am talking from CCU 🤣


what is CCU...buddy? Google is showing me a bunch of universities & credit union....none fits the bill seems to me...

MTNGSJO5M2TQXEWM thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HMZC7RSBEAVKY6XD


what is CCU...buddy? Google is showing me a bunch of universities & credit union....none fits the bill seems to me...

Critical care unit 😆 best level of icu here

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

It will be destroyed in 2 days so no chance🤣


After the corruption or before......

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: O6424JXP7T5CKGJI

Critical care unit 😆 best level of icu here


Oops!.....Thanks for letting me know...so sounding like Bhopali...big box..inside a small...smaller box and box continues......🤣

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Reallyyyy....I don't even follow many verified accounts on IG....they are limited....Indian Army, MSD, Rohit Sharma, Ratan Tata, Dilip Joshi, Taylor Swift, Smriti Mandhana, Anushka Shetty and Kanikka Kapur are the only verified accounts I follow... MSD and Rohit are cricketers and I respect them! Ratan Tata is an industrialist, philanthropist...he is a great man and deserves huge respect....his noble work can't be described in words!

Dilip Joshi is an actor/comedian....he is humble and I have grown up watching him so he gets my respect...

Indian Army for updates obviously!

Smriti is a female cricketer and via her I get updates on Women's cricket😉

I follow the remaining for updates related to their work....I am too lazy to search for their updates🤣

Hope this makes me innocent😳


Aww....that makes you an even more sweetheart....that's most important than others to me.....❤️🤗

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GNDEVT6WTUVZTAMD

🤣 No keep it safe haven, we have enough of the corruption and pollution etc outside🤣


@ B...that's true...problem is that's why we're so used to with it....other world we forgot.......🤣

EAXRWHNIXNFWVZ2C thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UGICJZYWA4KKMHTO

Thank you for the tipwa🤣


ha ha ha...you're welcome!🤣

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Is anyone watching this season of bigg boss ?

no i didnt find it much amusing..what about u

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".