Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Yeh Mohit aise toh sota rehta hai but ek din aake pure fandom ko saath mein heart attack deta hai Mishtu🤣 ICU se baahar hi nahi aayi main toh...what about you?🤣Originally posted by: U7QUBNFJ5V7PVQNW
Isaaaaaaaa🤗
Good !
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Yeh Mohit aise toh sota rehta hai but ek din aake pure fandom ko saath mein heart attack deta hai Mishtu🤣 ICU se baahar hi nahi aayi main toh...what about you?🤣
If Mishti is in ICU...you will be in trouble buddy........you reside in her heart.......keep her healthy....🤣
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Yeh Mohit aise toh sota rehta hai but ek din aake pure fandom ko saath mein heart attack deta hai Mishtu🤣 ICU se baahar hi nahi aayi main toh...what about you?🤣
I am talking from CCU 🤣
Guess...you're busy with study and spare time dreaming about Shravan?
I am surviving somehow😭 Mohit attacked my home😭🥺Originally posted by: QTJYQYYHMCCF6DW7
If Mishti is in ICU...you will be in trouble buddy........you reside in her heart.......keep her healthy....🤣
Originally posted by: WZJJBEUZ3F3B6I6X
Guess...you're busy with study and spare time dreaming about Shravan?
Yup! ☺️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Forget the variations then🤣🤣🤣
Yeah...I figured that's the best...otherwise, all relations would be mixed up...
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5